Kommentare
FinlandJullemasa4 years ago

But yeah it is funny glitch. Even it makes game boring on the end but who cares. :P

snivy gefällt das.
FinlandJullemasa4 years ago

Just asking that why you do not show and explain the preparations on the video itself? Like I tried to do that with instructions what you gave and I did get that odd glitch picture thing after skipping cutscene with enter key. But yeah it only skipped the cutscene and started normally.

Of course I could make mistake on the way but how steps goes, it should work most likely anywhere where you are landed on the last save. The best could be that you show whole thing. Keyboard actions, preparation before reset file and so on. Also even if you have single mod in the game, it can make huge difference.

Also as how steps goes timer should start at least when you started step 1 being on the island basically. Well at least being on the any% idea when thinking fresh start. Otherwise other category can be made anyway as I'm not moderator that makes rules.

Maxiiim91 gefällt das.
Jullemasa Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
6 days ago
Läufe
38
Gespielte Spiele
Grandia
Grandia
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
26
Läufe
Grandia III
Grandia III
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Grandia II
Grandia II
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Rock of Ages 2
Rock of Ages 2
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe