Kommentare
United StatesJonahWho6654 months ago

18:47 what inputs did you do for this trick?

Lauf: Hue
United StatesJonahWho6651 year ago

lol thx

United StatesJonahWho6652 years ago

Every time I do the menu glitch, there's like a 20% chance my whole game crashes and I have to restart it (I'm playing on Switch). Does that disqualify a run?

United StatesJonahWho6653 years ago

i used switch and still managed to beat two pc runs in the any% selected restrictions category tho

United StatesJonahWho6653 years ago

I'm new to speedrunning, what's a load remover? also I'm running Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition

United StatesJonahWho6653 years ago

I know that all submitted runs are required to have a timer on it. But LiveSplit seems like kind of a hassle to set up, so can I record without the timer and slap it on in post?

JonahWho665 Informationen
games are easy sub to Jonah Who
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition
Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Hue
Hue
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Hue
Hue
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Constance
Constance
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
2
Besuche
Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition
108
Besuche
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
25
Besuche