Kommentare
Thread: The Site
ItalyJohnWeak5 years ago

@Oreo321 Believe it or not, I did that just before reading your message 😆 Thank you regardless :)

Thread: The Site
ItalyJohnWeak5 years ago

Hello, I was updating the categories for Vainglory ( https://www.speedrun.com/vainglory ), but for some reason all runs disappeared from the leaderboard. I didn't delete them and they still exist, but they don't appear in the game page.

Edit: I managed to fix it, I left a variable vith value "---" as the "default" parameter, which apparently caused the website to hide all of the runs. Deleting that variable fixed the issue.

Thread: The Site
ItalyJohnWeak5 years ago

@starsmiley I've linked twitch and youtube, is it alright now?

Thread: The Site
ItalyJohnWeak5 years ago

Hello, I submitted a run for Vainglory ( https://www.speedrun.com/vainglory ), but both mods are inactive

JohnWeak Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Vainglory
Vainglory
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Vainglory
Vainglory
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
832
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Vainglory
Vainglory
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
13
Aktionen