Kommentare
Thread: Speedrunning
Ohio, USAJeser1015 years ago

You guys should check out Zombie Dawn speedruns! Zombie Dawn is a former-flash game created by Jagex (same people as Runescape)! The game is extremely fun and has a lot of room for improvement. If you are interested, here is a link to the game posting! Check it out if you want a fresh leaderboard to get your hands on. :)

https://www.speedrun.com/zombie_dawn

Gelöscht
, YUMmy_Bacon5 und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Zombie Dawn
Ohio, USAJeser1015 years ago

Hello! My name is Jeser101 and I am looking forward to growing this community into a legitimate speedrunning force of nature! I have loved Zombie Dawn even since it was released and I am excited to see this game pushed to its limits. If you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know! Thanks! :)

-Jeser101

Ohio, USAJeser1017 years ago

There are a lot of interesting suggestions here. When I get home from work, I will throw in my opinion about your questions.

Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

I'm going to do some poking around and see what I can do.

Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

Yes you are! There are no restrictions. You could get three level 7 gags if you really wanted to.

Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

Many people have been asking for a full version so both tutorials can be run. The category is finally here after finalizing some of the rules! Until the loading times are consistent (which may never happen) we will just have to take the difference in the time out of the run.

Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for me or someone else to think about this but it's up now! I have a feeling this will be a popular category as a lot of people are killer mains. Thank you mcgen for the suggestion!

Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

I really like that idea but there is one problem I found. Load times are inconsistent between switching tutorials. If we could find a way to work around that I would love that!

Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

I'm super excited to see what you guys can do for this category! :)

Also, I need some feedback. Should we have a solo and co-op version for Chest% and Totem% as well?

Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

These two categories are up. I adjusted them heavily based off of critiques from you guys. If you have any more ideas for rules for these categories let me know!

Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

That's interesting, I'm thinking of having these categories in two different branches: Solo, or in KYF and both could be interesting runs to try to optimize.

Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

Hey all! I'm not necessarily brand new here but I plan on being a more active part of the community going forward. I am a moderator for Toontown Rewritten and I pushed Dead by Daylight through to be a new speedrunning game! I hope to see you all around :)

TheGreatToddman und Wipeoutjack7 gefällt das.
Ohio, USAJeser1018 years ago

I welcome you all! I have a feeling we can have a lot of fun with this game. It's been one of my favorites for a while.

If you have any category suggestions please leave them below!

Ohio, USAJeser1019 years ago

Go for it, if you complete it then we will add the category.

Ohio, USAJeser1019 years ago

Do you really understand how long that will take? It would take months to complete.

Ohio, USAJeser1019 years ago

I will pass this along to Connor and see what he thinks. Cool suggestion!

Ohio, USAJeser1019 years ago

I checked the whole video and it wasn't sped up at all. While timers are obviously very preferred, it was pretty easy to time ourselves so it's fine. We might add a rule later saying that timers are required, but it's fine for now.

Ross123123 gefällt das.
Ohio, USAJeser1019 years ago

I don't think a run should be in both categories, that is why the separation exists IMO. Sure, solo "counts" as a co-op run in technical terms because it ALLOWS for friending and teleports and doesn't require it, but I still think these runs should not go in both sections.

Ohio, USAJeser1019 years ago

Honestly, I'm not really sure. It doesn't exactly break any of the rules because you aren't friending them AND you don't know who they are but it also kinda defeats the point of soloing. I really don't know on that one.

RealHeroicGamer und Ross123123 gefällt das.
Ohio, USAJeser1019 years ago

I see it like most of the other things in this game: If you have no idea who the toon is and you are not asking a friend for help in any way, it's perfectly fine to be united by others. Same thing with SOSes, toon-ups, doodles, fires, ect. Now that the solo category is strictly for non-streams only, it eliminates the possibility of other toons uniting to mess with the run's viability. If you have another toon to unite yourself or you ask someone else to help you, it makes the run co-op.

Jeser101 Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
20
Gespielte Spiele
Zombie Dawn
Zombie Dawn
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
8
Läufe
Duck Life 1
Duck Life 1
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
4
Läufe
Toontown Rewritten
Toontown Rewritten
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
4
Läufe
Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Toontown Rewritten
Toontown Rewritten
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
905
Besuche
Zombie Dawn
Zombie Dawn
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
191
Besuche
Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
280
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Zombie Dawn
Zombie Dawn
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
8
Aktionen