Kommentare
IndiaJeffrey2k39 months ago

Congrats on the sub. I knew my run would be beat sooner or later since you were grinding Island tracks. I don't feel bad since I got beat by a large margin, this game needs to be pushed and I got another WR before this got beat.

Nersons gefällt das.
IndiaJeffrey2k39 months ago

Long tracks are frustrating to play and tough to optimize. Congrats on pushing through!

Nersons gefällt das.
IndiaJeffrey2k39 months ago

Thank you! ❤️ I'll try my best.

Your runs are impressive. Skilled, talented player beating Riolu and optimized track times, holding multiple WRs especially in Stadium, Snow and Island. Legend. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Nersons gefällt das.
IndiaJeffrey2k31 year ago

Congrats on WR 🎉

unmatching gefällt das.
IndiaJeffrey2k31 year ago

Impressive.

IndiaJeffrey2k31 year ago

Congrats on your first WR! 🎉

Francis765 gefällt das.
Unbekannt
IndiaJeffrey2k31 year ago

Congrats on your first WR! 🎉

Unbekannt
IndiaJeffrey2k31 year ago

Congrats on your 1st WR! 🎉

IndiaJeffrey2k31 year ago

Good speed and control

IndiaJeffrey2k31 year ago

Superb run, especially with dynamic drift.

IndiaJeffrey2k31 year ago

Thanks for verifying!

Jeffrey2k3 Informationen
Racing game enthusiast. "Talent without working hard is nothing."
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
today
Läufe
633
Gespielte Spiele
TrackMania Wii
TrackMania Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
373
Läufe
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction
Letzter Durchlauf 2 days ago
141
Läufe
Ridge Racer 3D
Ridge Racer 3D
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
119
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Ridge Racer 3D
Ridge Racer 3D
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
1,004
Besuche
TrackMania Wii
TrackMania Wii
Letzter Besuch 10 days ago
2,441
Besuche
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction
830
Besuche