Kommentare

I'm wanting to see how the Bonezone mod plays, but no one has run that category. I also don't know how to patch the rom for the game. I "patched" the game itself, but nothing changes. Should I automatically start as the skeleton? Is there a guide to patching and how the romhack works?

I'm so sorry for the late response. But yes, there is no reason for a max level category for the reasonFBIMichaelScarn posted. Is there another kind of run I should list for you?

I added new categories and sub categories and with that, all of the runs were wiped out of the leaderboard. I am sorry that this happened, but I will accept the runs that were posted since then as soon as I see them.

Sure! I am new at the speedrun site, so I'll get it as soon as I can! And new at the speedrunning in general...

IAmRiver gefällt das.
Jeff_the_Glitched Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
389
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
7
Aktionen