Kommentare
Texas, USAJdark_fenrir10 months ago

Real-Time Attack (RTA) — using an external timer (LiveSplit recommended).

Start the timer the moment the game finishes loading and the player first gains control of their character.

This means:

  • Do not time the main menu
  • Do not time clicking “Campaign”
  • Do not time selecting “Human/Orc Campaign”
  • Do not time selecting the mission
  • Do not time the “Start Game” button
  • Do not time the loading screen

🔹 The run officially begins when your character appears in the world and you can move them.

Stop the timer the instant the mission is completed.

This is one of the following, depending on the category:

Stop when:

  • The victory screen appears
Texas, USAJdark_fenrir1 year ago

I can't see the video. Could you please reload it and submit it again?

Unbekannt
Texas, USAJdark_fenrir2 years ago

nice GG

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Texas, USAJdark_fenrir4 years ago

Sorry I didn't see any rules on game speed. Thank for the feed back I'll definitely going ro be doing more runs

Texas, USAJdark_fenrir4 years ago

Hello I just started trying to do this run and I don't know how to even do this build any where glitch I tried keep crashing my pc but is there anyway to get a category with out any glitch my runs going pass 2 hour mark

Jdark_fenrir Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
27
Gespielte Spiele
Command & Conquer Remastered
Command & Conquer Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
Warcraft I Remastered
Warcraft I Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Generals
Command & Conquer: Generals
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour
Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - Firestorm
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - Firestorm
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
9
Besuche
Warcraft I Remastered
Warcraft I Remastered
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
8
Besuche
Diablo II: Resurrected
Diablo II: Resurrected
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
17
Besuche
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
43
Besuche
Fable Anniversary
Fable Anniversary
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
25
Besuche
7 Days to Die
7 Days to Die
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
14
Besuche
Frostpunk
Frostpunk
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
51
Besuche
Command & Conquer Remastered
Command & Conquer Remastered
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
55
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Warcraft I Remastered
Warcraft I Remastered
Letzte Aktion 10 months ago
6
Aktionen
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
4
Aktionen
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - Firestorm
3
Aktionen
No Rest for the Wicked
No Rest for the Wicked
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
2
Aktionen