Kommentare
UkraineJaydenOwem4 years ago

#ShouldHaveBeenAccepted...

UkraineJaydenOwem4 years ago

I would like to express my thanks to you, Laay, My gratitude for your indisputably magnificent assistance is almost infinite. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I really like your contribution that you have in our society, you really make a difference and help others out, the world could always use more people like you. Gosh, what a polite and humble fellow. It is such a kind honour for someone as low as me to be in contact with someone of a level such as yours. I thank you once again my good friend. A world without you, would be a world I would not be able to live in, and I believe I share that opinion with most people. I can rest easy tonight knowing you helped. I appreciate you and everything you stand for and on behalf of everyone on planet earth, thanks. This wouldn't have been possible if you haven't bullied me into this.

DrMeowington und MrLaay gefällt das.
UkraineJaydenOwem6 years ago

This glitch is amazing, very nice find!!! Has a lot of use everywhere

surprisemafaqua gefällt das.
Thread: GUN
UkraineJaydenOwem8 years ago

Speaking about him, what happened to Grenen's sr account? I know this is not the place to ask but i dont want to create another thread

UkraineJaydenOwem8 years ago

I'm sorry, but i lost my psp and already got a new one. Because of that i don't have any saves for this game and i my brother doesn't really feel like replaying it. Maybe you can download the psp emulator?

MasterLeoBlue gefällt das.
UkraineJaydenOwem8 years ago

Thats nice, im so sorry again for completely forgetting about it. I think you can do that level even faster tho, my brother is 9 and i doubt he performed flawlessly in the vid

UkraineJaydenOwem8 years ago

Hello people, so my younger brother found a glitch in PSP version of this game in a level called "the claw"(i think), it was 9 month ago, im so sorry for not posting this erlier(also sorry if its not new)

Healkus, Gustav und 1 Andere gefällt das.
UkraineJaydenOwem9 years ago

that is a good rule change, also i noticed that cut scenes load faster on second tries, so i advice any one with low end systems to always do a practice run before going for a pb because cut scenes will load almost instantly

JaydenOwem Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
10 months ago
Läufe
58
Gespielte Spiele
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
32
Läufe
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
7
Läufe
Devil May Cry 5
Devil May Cry 5
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
GUN
GUN
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Jedi Knight Modifications
Jedi Knight Modifications
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider (2013)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
193
Besuche
Star Wars - Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
237
Besuche
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
209
Besuche
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
80
Besuche
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
33
Besuche
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
567
Besuche
Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
170
Besuche
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
53
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
165
Aktionen
Jedi Knight Modifications
Jedi Knight Modifications
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
14
Aktionen
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
13
Aktionen