Kommentare
Kagoshima, JapanJargal1 year ago

yes we can and we will

sych und Pater_Jakob gefällt das.
Kagoshima, JapanJargal1 year ago

I agree. This game has a terrible lead moderator

Anton_YerBoi gefällt das.
Kagoshima, JapanJargal2 years ago

congrats bigman

Pater_Jakob gefällt das.
Kagoshima, JapanJargal2 years ago

he actually locked in

Anton_YerBoi gefällt das.
Kagoshima, JapanJargal2 years ago

he always has it!

Pater_Jakob gefällt das.
Kagoshima, JapanJargal2 years ago

Just the story difficulty makes these runs a snoozefest. I'd be a lot more interested in watching runs and possibly participating if there were difficulty level options, but as far as I can tell I can't even filter the list by difficulty. Given that, I'm assuming everyone runs on the lowest difficulty level (the WR run certainly does). An option to filter the list by difficulty would make it worthwhile to do a run on harder difficulties at least. As it is, it would be almost pointless.

Anton_YerBoi gefällt das.
Kagoshima, JapanJargal2 years ago

bad run bro

Pater_Jakob und Anton_YerBoi gefällt das.
Kagoshima, JapanJargal3 years ago

hey

YUMmy_Bacon5, Gaming_64 und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Jargal Informationen
49, Single, Loving Father of 4, I speedrun in the little free time I have
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
33
Gespielte Spiele
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
15
Läufe
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Category Extensions
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
12
Läufe
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe