Kommentare
Thread: G-Darius
Wisconsin, USAJaqkOfHearts3 years ago

My apologies for the late reply. I do not believe creating new categories for each route in necessary. However, I will add them if this is what the majority of the runners, old and new, want.

With the current low player count and activity, I believe that adding new categories would needlessly split the runs onto more pages. As things are now, I'm already unsure of if we need all three difficulty settings (Super Easy / Mania only?). Also unsure of if the PS1 exclusive Beginner and VS Boss modes should have their categories removed.

I love this game and want more people to find it accessible to run, so please let me know your thoughts.

Famitwo2 gefällt das.
Thread: G-Darius
Wisconsin, USAJaqkOfHearts4 years ago

Yes, that'll be fine

oth gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Wisconsin, USAJaqkOfHearts5 years ago

Requesting mod/supermod of https://www.speedrun.com/g-darius as both current moderators have been inactive for over five/twelve months. I've tried reaching out on social media to Sabidao without effect. I have a few full game runs awaiting verification as well as multiple level runs.

JaqkOfHearts Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
3 days ago
Läufe
24
Gespielte Spiele
G-Darius
G-Darius
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
44
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
G-Darius
G-Darius
Letzter Besuch 13 days ago
1,043
Besuche
Darius Twin
Darius Twin
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
18
Besuche
Super Nova
Super Nova
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
15
Besuche
Darius Gaiden
Darius Gaiden
Letzter Besuch 25 days ago
15
Besuche
ZeroRanger
ZeroRanger
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
6
Besuche
Slay the Spire
Slay the Spire
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
16
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
G-Darius
G-Darius
Letzte Aktion 13 days ago
133
Aktionen