Kommentare
Nachrichten: Ultimate Doom
Dublin, IrelandJakeDaSpud3 years ago

As someone who is new to Doom running, but has been a speedrunner for some time (mostly ILs because they are great for sessions), this is terrible news to me! I don't want to have most of my speedrun history on SRC, then have to link people to a different site just for my Doom stuff. I really dislike the erasure of IL running, but it seems to be a trend in recent years :(

I do understand that short runs lead to there being more in quantity, but since this is a community-run effort, there's an understanding that faster runs have higher priority for validation. (Just my thoughts!)

Clouder gefällt das.
Dublin, IrelandJakeDaSpud4 years ago

wow what a cool looking game, good run too, damn

masejohnson gefällt das.
Dublin, IrelandJakeDaSpud4 years ago

That makes sense Jux, but my runs are all single item and aren't longer than 5 mins, my PB would also be the fastest one lol

Jux_ gefällt das.
Dublin, IrelandJakeDaSpud4 years ago

Dragon mate I'm not sure if you're reading the posts but, I'm asking why did they verify run 1 and 3 and skip the 2nd one?

Dublin, IrelandJakeDaSpud4 years ago

It has been two weeks since they were all submitted, but the question I'm asking is why did they verify the oldest and newest, not in chronological order? Is this a normal pattern?

Dublin, IrelandJakeDaSpud4 years ago

The run was submitted the day i got it or the day after

Dublin, IrelandJakeDaSpud4 years ago

I submitted three runs (I am still waiting for one, the waiting is not the problem, I get that mods have other things to do!) and the newest submitted and oldest submitted were verified, but the middle one is actually my current PB; So what order do mods verify runs? They would have had to skip over one of them to verify my newest one instead of my PB.

BlueJaysFan1855 gefällt das.
Dublin, IrelandJakeDaSpud4 years ago

creepers can blow them up? game plan has now been changed

JakeDaSpud Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Squidlit
Squidlit
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Pac-Man World 2
Pac-Man World 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
31
Besuche
Rayman Origins
Rayman Origins
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
52
Besuche
Pac-In-Time (GB)
Pac-In-Time (GB)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
21
Besuche
Beemis: The Curse of God
Beemis: The Curse of God
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
6
Besuche