Kommentare
Massachusetts, USAJackalacka1 year ago

Thank you Four, I tried my best

Massachusetts, USAJackalacka3 years ago

This is the most inspiring run I have ever seen

Xuvena gefällt das.
Massachusetts, USAJackalacka5 years ago

So sorry I didn't see this forum post, that honestly sounds like a super fun category since I love all three of those categories. Although I'm not sure how we'd implement that on the board since all three of the categories are wildly different from each other in objective. I feel like Any%, 100%, All Major Collectibles Cheat% are the only ones that make sense at the moment since each game has a category specifically towards each of those goals. No LSG definitely the only one in all of heavy iron that's essentially an All Levels which is closer to something like All Level Spats or All Tokens than NSBA. That being said I still think this would be a super fun category to have on the boards, I just don't really know how to implement it atm

Jackalacka Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
274
Gespielte Spiele
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
156
Läufe
SpongeBob's Truth or Square
SpongeBob's Truth or Square
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
43
Läufe
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
21
Läufe
Multiple SpongeBob Games
Multiple SpongeBob Games
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
19
Läufe
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
15
Läufe
Super Mario World
Super Mario World
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
7
Läufe
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Category Extensions
7
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
902
Besuche
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Category Extensions
89
Besuche
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
1,975
Besuche
SpongeBob's Truth or Square
SpongeBob's Truth or Square
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1,010
Besuche
Multiple SpongeBob Games
Multiple SpongeBob Games
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
332
Besuche
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Custom Levels
6
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
SpongeBob's Truth or Square
SpongeBob's Truth or Square
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
20
Aktionen