Kommentare
United StatesJaZebra5 years ago

I wonder if my 1050ti can play and record at the same time???

United StatesJaZebra5 years ago

Sowa are you challenging me???

United StatesJaZebra5 years ago

I wish job warping wasn’t allowed because it is unfair against consoles

LogOfOne gefällt das.
United StatesJaZebra5 years ago

I be losing 15-30 seconds per run by making sure that thing wont fall

United StatesJaZebra5 years ago

hey madebyWITT I was wondering if there is any rules on stuff blocking part of screen such as live split and facecam?

United StatesJaZebra5 years ago

I figured out a way to skip the weapons mission entirly so Its not a problem. https://www.speedrun.com/gtao/run/ylox1w3y

JaZebra Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Grand Theft Auto Online
Grand Theft Auto Online
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Grand Theft Auto Online
Grand Theft Auto Online
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
403
Besuche
Astro's Playroom
Astro's Playroom
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
32
Besuche