Kommentare
RomaniaIulian76 months ago

@levaez how did I ruined it😭

SlyTherinPlayer gefällt das.
RomaniaIulian76 months ago

seed?

SlyTherinPlayer gefällt das.
RomaniaIulian76 months ago

nice run bro,I didnt saw until now, js wait till I get home later

RomaniaIulian76 months ago

@bathbit lol I made another speedrun,wait for it

alivaisjumping gefällt das.
RomaniaIulian76 months ago

Nice speedrun bro🔥

mag1clight gefällt das.
RomaniaIulian76 months ago

@bathbit what bro?

RomaniaIulian76 months ago

@PatrickSpeedruns28 Idk bro, ask the moderator, Ig it has smt to do with me playin on 180 fps and the verify is made on 30

RomaniaIulian76 months ago

@PatrickSpeedruns28 lol, I use the bind on one of my mouse buttons and I forgot to turn the timer on at the start

PatrickSpeedruns28 gefällt das.
RomaniaIulian76 months ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Unbekannt
RomaniaIulian76 months ago

Its ur last speedrun bro? :((

PatrickSpeedruns28 gefällt das.
RomaniaIulian78 months ago

Damn

Irwicx gefällt das.
Iulian7 Informationen
Beigetreten
11 months ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
82
Gespielte Spiele
Granny: Legacy
Granny: Legacy
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
82
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Granny: Legacy
Granny: Legacy
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
10
Besuche