Hello! I've wanted to start speed running for ages, for several reasons.
-
I find it cool to watch people go through games super quick, and want to do it myself.
-
I Only play a small amount of games, and i want to expand the range of games i play.
-
I find it fun trying to beat me / others!
I need games to speedrun, but all the popular games are old games, which dont allow emulators. meaning i'd need to buy an old device just to play them. Does anyone know of any games, that are on PS4 or PC, or that is allowed emulators. that is good for speedrunning?
Hello Friends, I am Hyper, I am new to speedrunning and am excited to get going! I'm starting speedrunning because the games i play currently is a very small amount, and i'm going to use speed running as an excuse to make myself play different games! (If you guys know any suggestions of sick games to play / speedrun let me know!) Looking forward to being apart of this community.
Komrade, it was less of me wanting to be 1st on the leaderboards, and more of me having competition which isnt too advanced. being 1st isnt really an issue, but having a time i can actually believe i can beat is what im looking for haha
Hello! I am trying to get into speedrunning, as i got a lot of past time and would love to put that into.. beating games fast. haha.
but looking at my options, i cant think of a game i would speedrun, or how to set up timers!
i have been gaming for a long time though, i normally play Call Of Duty/Shooting games, (which you cant really speed run) unless you sit through the boring story mode. so i am not sure! is there a speed running game that i can play to get into speed running, that isnt too popular where my times will be -1000#
Devon, England



