Kommentare
Thread: Bhop pro
United StatesItsDrnk3 years ago

Thanks I'll try out 1.20

Zanum gefällt das.
Thread: Bhop pro
United StatesItsDrnk3 years ago

What's the best sensitivity to play on for the instant speed boost flick? I played on 3 sens and it was extremely difficult so I tried 1 and it seems easier but it's super slow to control mid run.

1dxzai, Zanum und 2 Andere gefällt das.
ItsDrnk Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Bhop pro
Bhop pro
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
12
Läufe
Titanfall 2
Titanfall 2
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Karlson (Itch.io)
Karlson (Itch.io)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
-Easy-
-Easy-
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Astro Bot
Astro Bot
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Karlson (Itch.io)
Karlson (Itch.io)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
79
Besuche
Bhop pro
Bhop pro
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
137
Besuche