Kommentare
Thread: STRIDE
Virginia, USAIsaacTown4 years ago

If I’m gonna be honest I just want to keep my world record, but if I’m correct quest is harder because you actually have to physically run in place and I think that speed glitch is only on quest. But that can easily just be with glitches and glitch less categories

Thread: STRIDE
Virginia, USAIsaacTown4 years ago

This might be exclusive to Quest for obvious reasons but I noticed that sometimes if instead of ducking to go under obstacles you practically sit on the floor you will start to clip into the floor and if you do this when holding forward long enough you will build up a whole lot of speed and can go really fast. This can be used for fast movement and possibly even clips but this glitch can be big on the quest side of things. also if you jump out of it you keep your speed for a bit and if you fall you keep all of it.

Sleev gefällt das.
IsaacTown Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Grey-Box Testing
Grey-Box Testing
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Ocarina of Time Category Extensions
Ocarina of Time Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Grey-Box Testing Category Extensions
Grey-Box Testing Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
STRIDE
STRIDE
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
STRIDE
STRIDE
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
162
Besuche
Grey-Box Testing
Grey-Box Testing
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
39
Besuche
Grey-Box Testing Category Extensions
Grey-Box Testing Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
2
Besuche