Kommentare
Thread: de Blob
Newfoundland, CanadaIristallite4 years ago

I noticed that there are only tabs for PC, Switch, and Wii.

Let's say, hypothetically, I was to do a run on the Xbox One version played on an Xbox Series S -- Where would I submit it?

Maybe there needs to be tabs added for the PS4 and Xbox One versions.

(And also have the newer consoles that can play the XboxOne/PS4 versions added as platforms?)

Iristallite Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
19 days ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were Rabbit
2
Besuche
Welcome Park
Welcome Park
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1
Besuch
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1
Besuch
Nintendo Switch 2 Welcome Tour
Nintendo Switch 2 Welcome Tour
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1
Besuch
de Blob
de Blob
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
39
Besuche
de Blob 2
de Blob 2
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
11
Besuche