Kommentare

hi tristone

tristone gefällt das.
Thread: Pikmin 4

You have a point with Dandori battles, but challenges and night expeditions I feel aren't really auto scrolling, after all why would they have their own catagories if they were?

Thread: Pikmin 4

I've been watching a lot of these speedruns, and have tried to do some myself (can't submit, I don't have a capture card to record yet), and one of the things that slightly irritates me is how much the "get help" button is used for dandori battles/challenges and night expeditions, I don't know, out of all the tricks used this one feels the least in the spirit of both the game and speedrunning, and so I believe that a subcatagory of using Dingo's help should be used, if not at least considered.

caw

RozLive gefällt das.
InsufficientBunny Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Plague Inc: Evolved
Plague Inc: Evolved
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
ROBLOX - Party.exe
ROBLOX - Party.exe
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Half-Life
Half-Life
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Pikmin 2
Pikmin 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
Pikmin
Pikmin
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
6
Besuche
Pikmin 4
Pikmin 4
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
18
Besuche
Plague Inc: Evolved
Plague Inc: Evolved
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
34
Besuche
Factorio
Factorio
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
22
Besuche
Catastrophe Crow
Catastrophe Crow
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
16
Besuche
Spore
Spore
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
77
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Catastrophe Crow
Catastrophe Crow
Letzte Aktion 9 months ago
3
Aktionen