Kommentare
United StatesImperialJames1 year ago

The game is not hard on console, I would know because I play exclusively on console, it's easier to aim, for tricks like the bomb launch it's harder, but the good outweighs the bad.

llin gefällt das.
United StatesImperialJames2 years ago

Y’all are giving me so many notifications it’s not even funny

United StatesImperialJames2 years ago

I should probably make a run for this first though

United StatesImperialJames2 years ago

It’s exactly what it sounds like

United StatesImperialJames2 years ago

Tbh this doesn’t seem like a bad idea (I approve)

ImperialJames Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Hitman
Hitman (2016)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
The Henry Stickmin Collection
The Henry Stickmin Collection
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Chess.com
Chess.com
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Hitman  Category Extensions
Hitman (2016) Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 1 Category Extensions
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Hitman
Hitman (2016)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
47
Besuche
Hitman: World of Assassination
Hitman: World of Assassination
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
18
Besuche
Hitman WoA: Category Extensions
Hitman WoA: Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
32
Besuche
Hitman WoA: Elusive Targets
Hitman WoA: Elusive Targets
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
Hitman  Category Extensions
Hitman (2016) Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
28
Besuche
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch)
12
Besuche