Kommentare
Lauf: Shrek
Totally understandable! Got my copy in yesterday, and gonna try to get things working soon! Thanks for the response!
Unbekannt
nice run! also, @CaptainDirtbeard it's a setting called "Ball Prediction Line"
Thread: Shrek
Will do! And yes it's definitely running a bit faster, and I was unsure about it being accepted bc of the difference in speed.
(edit) Although the in-game timer seems to also correlate to the increased speed as well.
Thread: Shrek
Hey guys, just wanted to ask about emulators being used in runs? I've been playing on emulator for about a month now, and was wondering if an emu run would be accepted or no?
Also I have just purchased the game and will be doing runs on console soon either way. Any feedback is super helpful, thanks!
1 bis 5 von insgesamt 5 angezeigt
ImDrewsky Informationen
hello
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
20
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele

Georgia, USA




