Kommentare
SwedenIlludude8 years ago

This is epic!

Banjo-Tooie Blast Corps Castlevania Conkers Bad Fur Day Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine Perfect Dark Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Turok: Rage Wars Wave Race 64 Wipeout 64

MeridianPrime gefällt das.
Unbekannt
SwedenIlludude11 years ago

Sad about the mess people seem to have been making with trash, didn't know it got really bad, I guess it was at nights when I was not there usually.

So besides that, things I fould problematic:

On purple stream (maybe same on yellow?) I would say light reflections on the tvs were bad, if I had a more demanding run like last year not sure how that would have gone. The noise with all the practise being in the same room also can be very distracting.

Having a kitchen where you could do a little more than just microwave stuff was a thing I missed from last year but given how people haven't even learned to put their trash away after eating I understand if that won't happen again.

I guess in the end as much as I enjoyed the event this year I would say the setup for streams was better last year, a big room for streaming is nice but it would be better if it was mostly just for the stream and not for practise and whatever else was going on there.

Other than that I enjoyed the event and meeting people again from last year and also new people, thanks to everyone for making it happen again.

Unbekannt
SwedenIlludude11 years ago

I paid full event, full price to bank account before Dreamhack.

Dunno if I needed to notify this but doing it because I didn't see my name on the list of completed payments.

I'd like to stay at the mass housing also but it's required that I link my card to paypal to be able to pay trough it and I don't wanna do that, mass housing payments were paypal only from what I understood.

It's not a disaster if I can't sleep at the mass housing but I would prefer it.

SwedenIlludude12 years ago

GE 100% 1:12:20 (NTSC-US)

Illudude Informationen
Beigetreten
12 years ago
Online
12 days ago
Läufe
118
Gespielte Spiele
Wave Race 64
Wave Race 64
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
59
Läufe
Goldeneye 007
Goldeneye 007
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
22
Läufe
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark
Letzter Durchlauf 12 years ago
14
Läufe
Mickey's Speedway USA
Mickey's Speedway USA
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
10
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Kazooie
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 21 years ago
1
Lauf