Kommentare
New York, USAIkrela1 year ago

It's been a bit since I watched the record and I wanted to see if there was anything I should be implementing. I noticed right away that the emulator must have better loads and/or less lag, because Samm effortlessly gets a 48 second entry into the first cutscene after you've gained the ability to move with Spongebob. I have over 700 attempts and I have maybe gotten a 48 once. Maybe emulator and console should have their own categories?

New York, USAIkrela3 years ago

Sorry for the delayed verification, I wish I would get an email when I needed to verify a run. I tried to really push this category when I was running it and it is so fun to optimize. I think once I get sub 40 in any% I'll start practicing 100% again.

New York, USAIkrela4 years ago

I picked up a few minor strats from this run, thanks for submitting! Sorry about the delay on approval, I need to check in more regualarly.

PutridPete gefällt das.
Ikrela Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (GBA)
Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (GBA)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Escapade
Escapade
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Escapade
Escapade
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
82
Besuche
Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (GBA)
95
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (GBA)
12
Aktionen
Escapade
Escapade
Letzte Aktion 7 years ago
10
Aktionen