Kommentare
New South Wales, AustraliaIQWrestler6 years ago

I don't know if I can share links its not officially for sale anywhere

Thread: The Site
New South Wales, AustraliaIQWrestler6 years ago

Hey guys just wondering if I can get put on as a mod for Blade Runner? had a run pending for over a month

Thread: Blade Runner
New South Wales, AustraliaIQWrestler6 years ago

Starts as soon as you click a difficulty and ends after the final cutscene

Thread: The Site
New South Wales, AustraliaIQWrestler6 years ago

I submitted a run for Blade Runner https://www.speedrun.com/blade_runner 22 days ago but the mod hasn't even logged on for 8 months. I tried contacting him but got no reply

IQWrestler Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Blade Runner
Blade Runner
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
World of Horror
World of Horror
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Discworld Noir
Discworld Noir
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Creature Crunch
Creature Crunch
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Blade Runner
Blade Runner
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
78
Besuche
The Curse of Monkey Island
The Curse of Monkey Island
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
9
Besuche
Sam & Max - Hit the Road
Sam & Max - Hit the Road
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
4
Besuche
Policenauts
Policenauts
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Dark Seed
Dark Seed
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
2
Besuche
Full Throttle
Full Throttle
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
2
Besuche
Phantasmagoria
Phantasmagoria
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
3
Besuche
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
7
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Creature Crunch
Creature Crunch
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
2
Aktionen