Kommentare
United StatesHydrogeneric4 months ago

I've done a full game run on iOS (albeit a year ago) on PvZ HD, and that one still gives all lawn mowers. I also did the remove ads, but since I did it before I started the run it should be allowed, as it didn't change anything else.

Hydrogeneric Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
55
Gespielte Spiele
Cut the Rope: Experiments
Cut the Rope: Experiments
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
29
Läufe
Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
22
Läufe
Plants vs. Zombies (Mobile)
Plants vs. Zombies (Mobile)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Cut the Rope: Time Travel
Cut the Rope: Time Travel
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Plants vs. Zombies (Mobile)
Plants vs. Zombies (Mobile)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Cut the Rope: Experiments
Cut the Rope: Experiments
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
14
Besuche