Kommentare
Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka8 years ago

For whatever reason I didn't have a permanent invite link on here, so I'm gonna change that now. No, you don't need a time on the leaderboard to join the discord anymore. Here's the link, feel free to join.

https://discord.gg/RBhbnZ

It's very small and barebones right now, but if it gets a lot better bigger I'll spruce things up. There's no official rules channel yet, but just use common sense and don't be disruptive or shitty to anyone. I'm the only one with mod powers right now so shoot me a dm if you feel like there's an issue relating to the server or one of its members.

IseaCraftSP gefällt das.
Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka10 years ago

None of us have done 100% runs so you're entering uncharted territory.

There is this tas though, if you wanna check it out for strats.

Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka10 years ago

All I know is that I'm currently using ePSXe, which works pretty well, though the interface can be kinda annoying to use. There's not a list of approved emulators or anything though.

Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka10 years ago

That's all that's needed. Make sure to start on a fresh save file. If you miss any cans, you can go back through the level select after you finish the game. In that case, timing would end when you lose control after finishing the last level you need for 100%.

Maryland, USAHothRaka10 years ago

This is an incredible idea, and you have a large penis just for thinking of it. Kudos

GrandestDad, Napuc, und
Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka11 years ago

Here it is. Basically, sometimes when you hit things that knock Pepsiman back onto his head, you get sent flying backwards really fast. I'm not sure what causes it but on further experimentation I was able to get it somewhat consistently

Rebound und SakuraFreak gefällt das.
Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka11 years ago

I'm very interested in these Clippable objects. Also, I believe the Fail Jump Glitch happens when you try to jump right after a boost ends.

I am working on videos for the Canless levels. I just have to do 3-1 in one take, and then I'll upload them all along with a guide for them in the Guides section. I need to do a video of 4-1 canless, but its so difficult that I'm not sure when I'll be able to do it in one take, if ever. I might just have to tas it lol.

I also found a strange thing that I call Boosted Knockback. I'll upload a video of it and edit this post with it when I do.

Also, I believe you meant 3-1 and not 2-2 in the Clippable Objects list

Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka11 years ago

Good point.

Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka11 years ago

bob shut up

Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka11 years ago

I still want to go with the accessibility side of things. The game costs a load of money to buy for Console and new runners aren't gonna want to run the game if they have to buy a copy for $80. The community is small enough as it is, and I think people will be more likely to join if they can just play the game for free. Not to mention, as far as I can tell, the game seems a lot less enjoyable on console with all the lag and whatnot. I would still like to figure out the difference in loading times between the versions, and maybe console runs can have an adjusted time displayed in the comments or something.

Hu3y524, SakuraFreak und 1 Andere gefällt das.
Maryland, USAHothRaka11 years ago

THAT IS ONE FRESH STRAT SO WET IT MADE ME WET I NEED A TOWEL OR MULTIPLE

Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka11 years ago

I think I just got the iso(thats what roms on disc-systems are called in case you didnt know) on either coolrom or emuparadise. Look around on those 2 sites.

Maryland, USAHothRaka11 years ago

I see 500 coins is a category but where the heck is the ever important Get a Boyfriend/Girlfriend%? It seems that a large part of Club Penguin is really weird boyfriend/girlfriend or mother/baby roleplay, so I think it deserves representation on the leaderboards. It would be great! Timing starts on logging in and ends when you kiss your new significant other.

Helpful guides to put in the Guides section: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Cute-Boyfriend-on-Club-Penguin http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend-in-Club-Penguin http://www.wikihow.com/Kiss-Your-Girlfriend-on-Club-Penguin (I couldn't find one for kissing your boyfriend but I'm sure the gf one will work fine)

Any suggestions for how to improve this awe-inspiring category will be greatly appreciated.

NoelleTGS, GrandestDad und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Pepsiman
Maryland, USAHothRaka11 years ago

Why hello there. I see you have somehow stumbled upon Pepsiman. Idk how you managed but hi. Apparently this is a brand new forum for Pepsiman so all of us Pepsifans can discuss our favorite soft drink mascot and his video game debut. I hope to see plenty of Pepsiman enthusiasts join these new forums, so if you stumble upon this be sure to introduce yourself and tell me your favorite flavor of Pepsi. Also if you drink Coke I will eject ebola into your bloodstream in a bad way and you will suffer for a few hours in the most agonizing pain you'll ever experienced and then you will die. Have fun! :)

ImPunBeatable, IseaCraftSP, und
Gelöscht
gefällt das.
HothRaka Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
Pepsiman
Pepsiman
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
2
Läufe
Jak II
Jak II
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Paper Mario World
Paper Mario World
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Duck Life 1
Duck Life 1
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Pepsiman
Pepsiman
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
366
Besuche
Paper Mario World
Paper Mario World
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
10
Besuche
Rayman Legends
Rayman Legends
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
21
Besuche
Rayman Origins
Rayman Origins
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
2
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Paper Mario World
Paper Mario World
Letzte Aktion 11 years ago
3
Aktionen