Kommentare
CanadaHootootoot1 year ago

Fixed the link so it embeds properly. Good run!

CanadaHootootoot1 year ago

Always a pitchfork. Good run!

CanadaHootootoot1 year ago

great run!

xJimiBlack gefällt das.
CanadaHootootoot1 year ago

Those were some solid overheads

SirCuncisado gefällt das.
CanadaHootootoot1 year ago

The fight after 100 was cinema

glockbutton gefällt das.
CanadaHootootoot1 year ago

Ill go hard on verifying let me verify

Unbekannt
CanadaHootootoot1 year ago

The main menu and settings are in the vod.

Unbekannt
CanadaHootootoot1 year ago

Is there a reason I'm not getting reviewed that I can fix? I'm seeing people who have posted after me being verified.

Unbekannt
CanadaHootootoot1 year ago

Let me know if there are any issues with the run. This is my first submission!

Hootootoot Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Half Sword : Playtest
Half Sword : Playtest
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch