Kommentare
Thread: R.E.P.O.
New York, USAHippo11 year ago

The lethal company high quota community is working on REPO high quota leaderboards. (discord.gg/hqhq>

Zanum gefällt das.
New York, USAHippo11 year ago

I made a barebones spreadsheet with an ironman log, 21Q loot tracker, and a loot log.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qjpwMeLPzo-ZoCy8cc65KPaKGWpjj9Y2VhUQpynmotE/edit?usp=sharing

New York, USAHippo11 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
New York, USAHippo12 years ago

There are so many downpatches, I'm getting into speedrunning this game, which one should I use?

New York, USAHippo12 years ago

@ShadoYT most speedrunners use livesplit

New York, USAHippo12 years ago

you beat my pb by 0.05 seconds lol

New York, USAHippo12 years ago

Is there a way to downgrade PCBS2 to older versions?

New York, USAHippo12 years ago

one year later and strats are completely differen, but I like the idea of running to the table first

New York, USAHippo12 years ago

Make a category for beating the PCBS MOS Game

New York, USAHippo13 years ago

I'm new to filtered seed, can someone give me an explanation to how to use the generators?

New York, USAHippo13 years ago

wish me luck on breaking this

legoboy1243 gefällt das.
New York, USAHippo13 years ago

its allowed as long as you show the log im 90% sure

New York, USAHippo13 years ago

Try rumble if you post a lot of runs or vimeo if you do it infrequently.

New York, USAHippo13 years ago

I was reading a post about verifiing runs and that your overwhelmed with all the submissions. I think I can handle 2 runs a day but I will have some breaks. PS I don't submit runs cus I suck at the game so yeah.

Thread: Speedrunning
New York, USAHippo13 years ago

I use media fire, you can also use google docs.

New York, USAHippo13 years ago

I'm having trouble with OBS Studio. I was pretty laggy so I downscaled to 720p and exported in MP4 format. Now its zoomed in. Any help?

Hippo1 Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
PC Building Simulator 2
PC Building Simulator 2
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
The Escapists 2
The Escapists 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Lethal Company
Lethal Company
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf