Kommentare
Thread: Pikmin 4
United KingdomHeyitscheesyyt1 month ago

Could we please add Daddy/Mother%? I thought it was a real category and recorded myself getting a 39m 35s time and I came to submit it and found it wasn’t real, and it would be a fun category anyway.

These are the rules:

Start after the Olimar tutorial, when you meet Oatchi on the first day.

No glitches, but progression exploits (like the pikmin 3 winged charge to skip the pot in GoH) allowed.

The goal is to defeat an empress bulblax as quickly as possible.

That’s my category suggestion, and a lot of people in the community have talked about it before, so I’m not the only one who thinks this should be a category. If anyone does make this category, please let me know on [email protected] . Thanks for reading this 😄

Heyitscheesyyt Informationen
Beigetreten
1 month ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
0