Kommentare
New ZealandHellsD3mise8 years ago

i personally think that alot of speed runners like to run games that can be done around an hour. Aside from being a huge resident evil fan i love the fact that it can be run in under an hour. I can only imagine how it must feel to be 3 hours deep into a game and make a vital mistake lol

New ZealandHellsD3mise8 years ago

I definitely prefer to use a live splitter, its really handy for testing if running around a zombie a certain way is faster or not etc. As for emu versions id definitely go with the GC version, it lets you use a live splitter and also lets you skip cutscenes. Skipping cutscenes to me is the best thing as we have all seen them a thousand times now lol

New ZealandHellsD3mise8 years ago

Magn00zi you are right! if you stick close to the corner he wont spawn. I new there must of been something up because he was never spawning at all for me untill i changed the way i ran around the first zombies. Cheers brother

New ZealandHellsD3mise8 years ago

Hey guys, For some reason the zombie outside the shop at the start is ALWAYS there for me... it kinda wastes .5 of a sec to run around him. has anyone else had this problem?

New ZealandHellsD3mise8 years ago

what triggers the gate after kendos shop? sometimes it dosnt trigger for me so i have to move back and foward a few times

New ZealandHellsD3mise8 years ago

Thanks StevenMayte I got OBS and it works great Cheers

New ZealandHellsD3mise8 years ago

How do people who stream their runs have full screen then?

New ZealandHellsD3mise8 years ago

Hey guys.

I was just wondering if theres a way to change the size of the window mode?? in full screen i get inventory lag

HellsD3mise Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
8 years ago
Läufe
0