Kommentare
CanadaHelloThere26801 year ago

I know right? I guess it's just a race for sub hour now

Unbekannt
CanadaHelloThere26801 year ago

You could write an essay with all the things you apologized for. Really it wasn't as bad as you make it sound

CanadaHelloThere26802 years ago

@DaimhinX Thanks lol. You got me back into doing Ballora IL runs

CanadaHelloThere26802 years ago

Hold hell man. Good job!

DAV1N gefällt das.
CanadaHelloThere26802 years ago

Moon never stood a chance (This might be WR by the way)

DAV1N gefällt das.
CanadaHelloThere26802 years ago

The noise you hear in the background is Ben's stream, I was watching it during the run

CanadaHelloThere26802 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
CanadaHelloThere26802 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
CanadaHelloThere26802 years ago

also if you view it on youtube the bitrate is a bit better

HelloThere2680 Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
36
Gespielte Spiele
Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted 2
Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted 2
Letzter Durchlauf 13 days ago
35
Läufe
Parts of Speech Quest 7
Parts of Speech Quest 7
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf