Kommentare
QuébecHeadsynth2 years ago

What a run man ! Really well played! Fun fact, I did a small exercise and calculated all the "lost" time you had and could improve. That could lead to a theoretical 12:34. So sub 13 could be achievable I think.

QuébecHeadsynth2 years ago

What a run man! I agree, the transfer power should really be included in the seed. You were really lucky haha ! Nevertheless GG really WP mate !

Thread: Tape To Tape
QuébecHeadsynth2 years ago

Hey Cave ! Saw you at AGDQ! Your run was really amazing ! Nice play mate !

Thread: Tape To Tape
QuébecHeadsynth2 years ago

Hi everyone ! Been starting to run this game with one of my good friend few weeks ago. We're making unclaimed categories attempts (Coop standard and expert). We had a god run yesterday but I had a memory problem with the recording software and it's dead :( . We'll let you know as soon as we have something ! GL HF

Headsynth Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Tape To Tape
Tape To Tape
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Tape To Tape
Tape To Tape
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
46
Besuche