Kommentare
Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven3 years ago

Here are some exemples for what i have in mind

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/14/1/1680541458-bronze.png https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/14/1/1680541458-gold.png https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/14/1/1680541458-gold2.png https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/14/1/1680541458-og-4th.png https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/14/1/1680541458-silver.png https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/14/1/1680541458-silver2.png

Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven3 years ago

Seems good to me, everything has more personality ^^ For the trophies I think recolored Syega (the little gems you get with rank A) in gold, silver bronze (and a last one) could work really well. I think detailled images don't work that much because the display is so small :/

Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven3 years ago

Hey ^^

Yeah I have to admit that the src page looks pretty bad :/ To be honest I no longer have much time to mod (I almost missed new runs), I made this page like 5 years ago and a lot changed for me.

All of this to say that i'm thinking about adding mods to keep the game alive, so if you are interested I can add you as mod.

And if you don't i'm still interested in assets (I have some photoshop skills if needed)

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven7 years ago

I think it can be cool to have a discord server to talk about the game cause src forums are ok but... meh

Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven7 years ago

If there's only one category with every character, people will want to play the faster character (and that's normal) and we will see only one or two characters in the lb, but in the config we have here, every character can be played cause it's splited with each others

Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven7 years ago

I don't know if we can find a use for this but it's funny to watch x)

Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven7 years ago

Hi, i'm strating to run this game and it's pretty fun ! But I think you should add sub-categories for every character cause with that, we will see every character's speedrun

Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven7 years ago

Personally, if the IL was added, I think I will train on it and submit times to train at Any% because I just started to run the game.

But for sure the IGT must be reliable, I don't have the physical version of the game so I can't test myself to see if there are differences between emulator and a real PS2. For my personal experience, the IGT works well but I didn't go deep into the tests on emulator

Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven7 years ago

Hi, I think it can be interesting to add an IL category for this game, it might be splitted by chapters and calculate with IGT at the end of each one.

Thread: CHEREP
Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven7 years ago

Added ;)

Thread: Boneko
Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven8 years ago

You can join the Discord I have created on the left

Thread: Boneko
Languedoc-Roussillon, FranceHavven8 years ago

Hello, i'm a runner of the game and i really love it (i've just submited my run :D ) and i want to create a Discord for the community and for searching glitches for this version or the final version of the game, if you are interrested, contect me on Discord (Havven_Bee#7746) or in this post

Havven Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
21
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Speedrun Squad
Speedrun Squad
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Land
Super Mario 64 Land
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Shovel Knight
Shovel Knight
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Boneko
Boneko
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Puyo Puyo Box
Puyo Puyo Box
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
CHEREP
CHEREP
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Gori: Cuddly Carnage
Gori: Cuddly Carnage
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
2
Besuche
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
446
Besuche
The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
240
Besuche
Speedrun Squad
Speedrun Squad
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
236
Besuche
Dark Witch Music Episode: Rudymical
Dark Witch Music Episode: Rudymical
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
169
Besuche
Penumbra: Black Plague
Penumbra: Black Plague
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
112
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
102
Besuche
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
61
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Dark Witch Music Episode: Rudymical
Dark Witch Music Episode: Rudymical
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
5
Aktionen