Kommentare
JapanHachiwareManul2 years ago

I thought MiniSebrago's timing was easy to understand for the timer stop timing.

JapanHachiwareManul2 years ago

Since I am in the Any% category I started with a clear state skipped conversation scenes and used glitches but I think it would be wrong to treat this the same as the other currently registered RUN. need to decide on clear category rules.

JapanHachiwareManul3 years ago

got it! This is my first run, so I'll do my best to try again. This game is very interesting. Thank you

HachiwareManul Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
34
Gespielte Spiele
Gears of War
Gears of War
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
Gato Roboto
Gato Roboto
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Greyhill Incident
Greyhill Incident
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Starry Knight
Starry Knight
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Vergils Downfall: Definitive Edition
Vergils Downfall: Definitive Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Gibbon: Beyond the Trees
Gibbon: Beyond the Trees
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
2
Läufe
Vanquish
Vanquish
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Advance Guardian Heroes
Advance Guardian Heroes
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
1
Besuch
Goodboy Galaxy
Goodboy Galaxy
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
GeGeGe no Kitarō: Gyakushuu! Yōkai Dai Kessen
1
Besuch
SonSon II
SonSon II
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
I Am The Hero
I Am The Hero
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
2
Besuche
Cyber Shadow
Cyber Shadow
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
2
Besuche
ScourgeBringer
ScourgeBringer
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Neko Navy
Neko Navy
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
10
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Masala Drive
Masala Drive
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
85
Aktionen