Kommentare
Mazowieckie, PolandGrosz3336 years ago

if you spawn in lava its an automatic reset because lava kills slower and the timer starts probably when you take damage

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Mazowieckie, PolandGrosz3336 years ago

The only big difference is that the game runs way faster on DOS, and that is why the categories are split between DOS and PC. I dont know why is that even the case, probably the higher framerate

Mazowieckie, PolandGrosz3336 years ago

So I have one thing to ask. Does moving times from Any% DOS to Any% make any sense? I mean, if somebody just checks the leaderboards they won't even bother with changing the platform. What do you think? Should they be split into two like it is now or should they be together as Any%?

Mazowieckie, PolandGrosz3336 years ago

Hey guys, so as you can see, I am a moderator now! I asked for this role mostly because the only moderator who could moderate times wasn't active for over a month, and I exploited it to get my runs, which are in fact legit, verified. Although it sounds selfish, it may not be. I don't want to ruin those leaderboards, I just want to help and try to verify runs together with Dezu or even without him. I sit on speedrun.com very often so I won't miss any submitted runs. Anyway, hope you all have a fantastic day, and hope that I'll manage to deal with the task and stuff :)

Thread: The Site
Mazowieckie, PolandGrosz3336 years ago

I submitted a run on Happyland Orginal leaderboards but the only moderator hasn't been active for one month now and he also deleted his Twitch account so I cannot contact him in any way

Grosz333 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
Happyland Adventures (The Original Game)
Happyland Adventures (The Original Game)
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
7
Läufe
Happyland Adventures (X-mas Edition)
Happyland Adventures (X-mas Edition)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
FIFA 99
FIFA 99
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
6
Besuche
Happyland Adventures (The Original Game)
280
Besuche
Happyland Adventures (X-mas Edition)
Happyland Adventures (X-mas Edition)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
86
Besuche
Kao the Kangaroo Round 2
Kao the Kangaroo Round 2
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
15
Besuche
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
53
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
53
Besuche
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
2
Besuche
Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
8
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Happyland Adventures (The Original Game)
7
Aktionen