Kommentare
United StatesGreenMoose351 year ago

Wait I see it now. Thx

United StatesGreenMoose351 year ago

I do but it only shows the boss battle levels

United StatesGreenMoose351 year ago

I'm genuinely confused. I see people submit runs for things such as step it up, but I have no clue where those categories are.

United StatesGreenMoose351 year ago

I'm not sure if this is where I should post this, but when I was in Lost Kingdom, I was climbing this tree and got a weird glitch, and I know that small glitches actually end up being important, so I'm putting it here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15k53rAFT5USjNfFPhPlRUpbc10J7OLpX/view?usp=drivesdk

ely_ gefällt das.
United StatesGreenMoose351 year ago

Chat, I think I'm cooked with this one. I might have a chance though

United StatesGreenMoose351 year ago

That's what you think. You are a worthy opponent, though.

United StatesGreenMoose351 year ago

I accidentally made 2 level 1 runs. Please ignore the one that's level 2 gameplay but says level one.

GreenMoose35 Informationen
Nintendo Speedrunner
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
60
Gespielte Spiele
Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain
Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
31
Läufe
WarioWare: Move It!
WarioWare: Move It!
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
16
Läufe
Mario Party DS
Mario Party DS
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Donkey Kong (NES)
Donkey Kong (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Sunshine
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
WarioWare D.I.Y.
WarioWare D.I.Y.
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Nintendo Switch 2 Welcome Tour
Nintendo Switch 2 Welcome Tour
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
10
Besuche
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Sunshine
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
40
Besuche
Mario Party DS
Mario Party DS
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Donkey Kong (NES)
Donkey Kong (NES)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
7
Besuche
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
48
Besuche
WarioWare D.I.Y.
WarioWare D.I.Y.
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain
Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
59
Besuche
WarioWare: Move It!
WarioWare: Move It!
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
37
Besuche