Kommentare
Washington, USAGrampyBack3 years ago

Good Job boss

KolZHav gefällt das.
Washington, USAGrampyBack4 years ago

You did it Hell yeah!! I been waiting

Washington, USAGrampyBack5 years ago

I did a run, but I wasn't sure if the time starts once you select your charter and ends on the final blow like most fighting game speed runs

DBcade gefällt das.
Thread: Spinmaster
Washington, USAGrampyBack5 years ago

Let's talk about the ACA Neo Geo Emulator from Hamster I know I didn't cheat nor did anything to give myself some type of edge I went online to did some leg work and come to find out this is nothing new, there is a report and people calling for help

The ACA Neo Geo Emulator from Hamster ACA NeoGeo Sengoku from the Microsoft Store is running too fast on my Windows 10 PC

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/360723/aca-neogeo-sengoku-from-the-microsoft-store-is-running-too-fast-on-my-windows-10

Viewed 234 times

I bought ACA NeoGeo Sengoku from the Microsoft Store on PC. The game is running too fast. I have been trying things on my graphics card control panel but just made things worse. So I went back to default settings and thought I would ask around for some help.

r/pcmasterrace

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/7qx0jy/having_issues_with_aca_neogeo_games_on_windows_10/Having issues with aca neogeo games on Windows 10

Don't know if this is the best place to ask for help with this but when I try to play any aca neogeo games on Windows 10 the game speeds up to an insane degree. It's like the game is in fast-forward. Does anyone know a fix?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/aca-neogeo-games-are-sped-up-on-windows-10/a8b74a71-1a7e-41ca-a375-40ce202ac548

aca neogeo games are sped up on windows 10 I've tried two aca neogeo games(metal slug and world heroes) and everything seems to be on fast forward. how do you fix this

I don't what this means to you lovely people, but the ACA Neo Geo had a problem with windows 10, I add the website so you can see for yourself

pile gefällt das.
GrampyBack Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
39
Gespielte Spiele
Million Arthur: Arcana Blood
Million Arthur: Arcana Blood
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
13
Läufe
Contra Hard Corps
Contra Hard Corps
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 2
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Spinmaster
Spinmaster
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Shock Troopers
Shock Troopers
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Shock Troopers 2nd Squad
Shock Troopers 2nd Squad
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Fighting Vipers 2
Fighting Vipers 2
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Contra: Operation Galuga
Contra: Operation Galuga
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
105
Besuche
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 3
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
141
Besuche
Shock Troopers
Shock Troopers
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
251
Besuche
Shock Troopers 2nd Squad
Shock Troopers 2nd Squad
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
73
Besuche
Contra Hard Corps
Contra Hard Corps
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
404
Besuche
Spinmaster
Spinmaster
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
366
Besuche
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
45
Besuche