Kommentare
United StatesGoochWizard1 year ago

Down to 4:15:57 video later if anyone wants to see

United StatesGoochWizard1 year ago

Okay so 4.5 hours but I missed a room so that run doesn't count lol damn. I spent an entire week making the route and then fucked it up.

United StatesGoochWizard1 year ago

Been planning a route for a few days and it's looking good, new run about to happen c:

United StatesGoochWizard1 year ago

Yeah I saw that, watched a few of the runs too, I'll keep running it hopefully others will get interested too.

United StatesGoochWizard1 year ago

Didn't see that category as an option and I've got a run of it. Much love for this game growing up. No Glitches, no Manip PC version I'd love to see the category added gonna keep running it.

GoochWizard Informationen
Sup you fuckin cuties?
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
16
Besuche