Kommentare
Alberta, CanadaGoglabesh10 years ago

When we had done expert all worlds I knew I was in the process of getting a PS2, but I didn't have it yet so I did my run on my bc PS3. We only compared one cutscene load in Destiny Islands to Zetris' PS2 and it was something like 2-5 seconds faster. I've been meaning to at least do a full KH Original all worlds run to do a through and complete test but I just haven't. But most likely it'll be many minutes faster and shouldn't be grouped with PS2 runs for sure.

But I mean if other people have bc PS3 and want to do runs on it I'm sure the mods could make a new category? There probably isn't enough interest to garner that though which is fine

Thread: Until Dawn
Alberta, CanadaGoglabesh10 years ago

So I just did a run of the not extended edition game, and got a 4:10:30 based on the rules on the leaderboards (start at episode select, end at credits start). But I noticed that WR is a 4:09:40 but PocketSword timed starting after control. Do I need to retime my run, or should PocketSword do his? I just want to clear this up since I want to do more runs of this game.

Sly1020 gefällt das.
Goglabesh Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
31
Gespielte Spiele
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
9
Läufe
HuniePop
HuniePop
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
8
Läufe
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
6
Läufe
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
2
Läufe
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Until Dawn
Until Dawn
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Kingdom Hearts Minigames
Kingdom Hearts Minigames
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Hot Shots Golf Fore!
Hot Shots Golf Fore!
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf