@bobylenul yeah but what i like to do is just lowkey skip the whole game and get wr
@iwannabegoodatgames thats why i said later and didnt specify a time period
i didnt know we're still allowing cheated runs on the leaderboards
This run is trash lol I can easily beat it
@AlexanderMcGraw im coming back to this game imma try to beat this run and hopefully get wr
@AshDoesSpeedrunsig Elaborate on "Being unable to submit those first few runs" because I have no idea what you're saying.
As someone who's good at this game, I also think this rule doesn't make much sense, because I averaged around 35.9 or even 35.8 when I used to play this game. If you can't get a sub 38, you are quite literally horrible at this game and don't deserve to submit runs.
@PiliFangirl u should prolly also make the rules actually accurate because the existing rules are trash. for example, according to the existing rules, an audio file of ur inputs is all u need to get it verified.
btw in room 3, ur supposed to hold neutral when falling down the hole u dont switch to right
United States


