Hey,
I recently got into splinter cell and got a PAL-Wii with Nintendont on it. Can I use that to play the NTSC Gamecube version and be approved on the boards? Reasons being: I have the PS2, PS3, GC and PC releases of Splinter Cell but they're all in PAL (PS2/GC/Wii affected consoles)-- and whenever I use 50hz on my Game Capture HD to record Splinter Cell 1 (PAL) it has some audio clipping and stuttery frames. This is quite common for PAL + the elgato combo. Using 60hz or the 60hz + 480p combo that is ONLY present in NTSC release -- that issue would go away.
From what I can find online, playing through a Wii on Nintendont is not considered emulation since it runs in the exact same speeds. This in turn makes it possible for me to play the NTSC releases on my Wii through Nintendont in its proper 60hz and 480p through component cables.
This might sound messy for some but for me it saves me money; not having to buy and import an NTSC GC/PS2 just so I can run the ps2/gc games proper.
Thanks
Hey! So I've been doing some speedruns today of about 4 hours and on 2 occasions my truck blew up at the very first frame of getting into the game (right before you select jobs etc)
Link to the first time it happened lol: https://www.twitch.tv/gnydsmelt/clip/PlainKindAardvarkOMGScoots-bvUNsZ8RaYsYaHgP
I honestly think it's kind of funny though, not too mad about it
Any of you runners got an idea as to why this happens? I'm playing on a 240hz monitor so maybe high fps cause issues?
Sounds good! Can't wait for all the runs to unfold!
On it. Sent a mail to the support staff about changing it to be part of a series. The game was adjusted to what it is now before I became supermod.
It can take 1-4 weeks before they change it.
*It's been added to the series.
Good run! + The use of swedish translation = Based runner.
GG's

Sweden














