baboon you should give me my verifier back since I am the best verifier ts game has had imma be real
Blackcow Ain’t no one gon verify ur runs the mods hate everyone u should jus atp quit rn before the mods try and utilize fire power
This is a question for Cris and Baboon only and only for them, y'all even though I'm permanently banned from the Discord, am I still allowed to upload runs, and if so will they be verified? Peace out vros
They don’t need lag abuse categories because the single act categories aren’t too major for them to be considered.
also I watched BigBoi show it on yt and he said to move slightly to the right after placing the tv, but I just move my mouse slightly and then it's way more consistent for me.
on pc you have to be on 23 fps as far as I know because that's all I do, however it can be done easily on console on 60fps, you can see in my latest run.




