Kommentare
Illinois, USAGlitchInTheCode8677 months ago

Oh baby baby Im right beside you

Like, if you have to throw the shoe at a specific spot or I just throw it and pray the neighbor gets stuck.

I should’ve specified: if there’s a full-on organized strat or if it’s just trial and error

I just need to know: what's the new glitchless strat?

Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
MrWindowsCountryballs gefällt das.

how do I get commands for pre alpha and alpha 1?

What do I do if I can't window mode the game (even if I tried)?

Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht

First ever sub-2! Congrats!

Menzo_42 gefällt das.

Yeah that's what I meant.

Here's a speedrun for the mod I did:

There needs to be more mod speedruns. Like the Abandoned mod; it's one of the most famous mods in all of Hello Neighbor. Why isn't it a category?

TimMarvelHero gefällt das.
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht

Geez man 6 WRs at once bro.

If you can speed up the alpha 1 cutscene using the All-In-One Trainer, then why aren't you allowed to speed up the alpha 4 cutscene using it or the client?

How do I get the keycard that way

How do I do it faster? I suck at Alpha 4 :(

How do I do the plank clip in alpha 2? Is there a certain FPS?

Only in Alpha 3, but if you go up to a door, crouch, then look at the bottom of the chair then grab it, you can get past the door. use it on the keycard room for NMS.

GlitchInTheCode867 Informationen
YOU RUIN THE FUN YOU GET THE GUN
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
22 days ago
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Hello Neighbor 2
Hello Neighbor 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Hello Neighbor Category Extensions
Hello Neighbor Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Hello Neighbor Category Extensions
Hello Neighbor Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
24
Besuche
Hello Neighbor 2
Hello Neighbor 2
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
58
Besuche
Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor
Letzter Besuch 22 days ago
542
Besuche