Kommentare
United StatesGingarius1 year ago

That's such a clean and fantastic run! The last part is for sure the toughest, I either get all the momentum or nothing. Fingers crossed one of us can get this down to sub 12 😄

Thread: Bugdom 2
United StatesGingarius1 year ago

Firstly, super excited to see this community, even if it's a bit tiny and quiet! I'm hoping to change that and post a run soon! However, I haven't found any guides or videos explaining the Gate skip (doesn't help that our hero is also named Skip).

I've done it and know how to position but I feel like I'm just mashing spacebar/right click to spam jump and hopefully catch the skip jump. If anyone knows of an actual consistent method, I would super appreciate it!

United StatesGingarius1 year ago

Hello and thank you tons for supporting this community! Thank you for the instructions as well and I'll do that for next attempt, I'm excited to try again!

thearst3rd gefällt das.
Gingarius Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
21
Gespielte Spiele
Marble Blast Ultra
Marble Blast Ultra
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
18
Läufe
Nanosaur
Nanosaur
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Shrek 2
Shrek 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Bugdom
Bugdom
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Bugdom 2
Bugdom 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Marble Blast Ultra
Marble Blast Ultra
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
8
Besuche
Clone Drone In The Danger Zone
Clone Drone In The Danger Zone
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Nanosaur
Nanosaur
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Otto Matic
Otto Matic
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche