Kommentare
Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu22 years ago

It is a nice and short, as well as very safe run. Could easily be added in to a challenge like that. The most updated version of the original release can no longer do a clip into the river near the end as shown in larareo's run, and some enemy placements are slightly different. But otherwise the run is the same.

If playing on the Citizens Unite!: Earth x Space version, there is additional content in the main game due to the nature of the two games crossing over. (Very minor in terms of time added over the original release.)

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu22 years ago

I guess I never really got around to it, I should probably post a pb and do so, but my time ended up focused on Citizens of Space and Unite!: Earth X Space. Were you interested in posting a run of some kind?

Thread: Robotrek
Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu23 years ago

Hi, awesome that you've taken interest in this run. The Quintet Speedrun Hub Discord has a channel focused on Robotrek, you can find it here. https://discord.gg/ndx2zQ7KTE

Also, PJ DiCesare has a very indepth resource pool, as well as links to his runs here at: https://www.thesupersnes.tv/

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu23 years ago

The key duping glitch is fantastic, great find!

mikser2008 gefällt das.
Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu23 years ago

Nice run, you've brought some fresh strats! The fast warp to Utopia is a fantastic find!

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu27 years ago

All good friend. I plan to split any% between versions 1.0 and 1.1 since there is a 20 minute difference due to the update removing certain sequence breaks. I'm also currently routing an All Character or 100% type category. I'll be showcasing the 1.1 any% route at RPG Limit Break this year.

Thread: The Site
Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu27 years ago

@scoot_ Hey! Can you add me as mod to Citizens of Earth?! I've been trying to contact you forever!

It needs an update and I seem to be the only one running the game.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu27 years ago

Moderation request for https://www.speedrun.com/coe

It's been nearly 30 days since I made a forum string for this game to discuss category changes/additions and still no response from the page moderator.

I have not submitted my run as it requires a different category to be created. I feel the current moderator (who does not run the game) has no interest in upkeeping the page.

As the only runner of this game, can I please be added to the page so I can finally update categories and get my run on the board?

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu27 years ago

Hiyo. Recently I've been running the game and would like to discuss category creation and guide posting. The 1.1 version has some significant updates that make it impossible to compare to Larareo's v.1.0 run. Also I'm looking into an All Citizen route or potentially 100%. Can we go over these things, or if you have no interest in the game can I take over the page or at least be added as a mod?

Thread: The Site
Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu27 years ago

@Dangerless The only run for Citizens of Earth by Andrew Larareo from 2015 is not mine.

Due to version updates my runs are in a different category and the current moderator Scoot_ cannot be contacted to add new categories or get approval.

Can I please be added as Moderator so I can organize the page and post guides I've been working on?

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu27 years ago

Hello. I've been unable to contact the moderator for "Citizens of Earth". I'd like to be added as the Super Moderator as I am currently the only runner of the game and the page needs updating with new categories and guides.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu27 years ago

Sorry to post this here. I'm trying to contact Scoot_ but can't find any other means than this thread where they most recently posted.

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu28 years ago

They are detriggered by opening the door from Barrows to Crossroads , I've got a pretty consistent setup to get by from when I used to run past them.

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu28 years ago

Yeah that really sucks. Though I got a kick out of it the first time cuz if you head north or south you can walk right through the rocks and hedges. Figuring out how to despawn ANY of the doors inside Moria would be the next major breakthrough. Though I need to do a run on the revised route, thanks to your research regarding the "Barrows Skip" that should save close to 10 mins.

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu28 years ago

That's awesome, don't think I've ever backtracked to retrigger it. But any save is a good save even if it's 1 quick text box. Love it!

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu28 years ago

Yeah I determined you didn't need that junk when I first routed glitchless. Thought you still needed the Scrolls though so that's good to learn we don't.

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu28 years ago

That being said, being really low level and getting Aragorns best sword may actually work. As it stands Frodo is easily outputting the highest damage but if Aragorn can top that with the ultimate sword and not go out of the way to get it that may be a thing. I think his sword is in Balrog room anyway.

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu28 years ago

Any weapon/armour seems to roll over your stats if your natural stats are getting too high, the don't cap at 99 but instead roll over. It happened to Peebs casual play with an Elven Sword or something.

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu28 years ago

Seems somehow Aragorn is connected to the ending trigger, if there was a way to trigger the ending without him that would be great. But when I tried to skip him I would enter the Gardens of Galadriel and the event doesn't trigger. End up softlocked in a looping map with no block/pass set up on the objects.

Alberta, CanadaGinTatsu28 years ago

Dude that info is amazing. What I am hearing is I can open the first tomb. D-warp back and skip the rest of the Barrow Downs. I assumed that flag for Moria was attached to the final door of the barrows that leads to the crossroads.

GinTatsu2 Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
24
Gespielte Spiele
Crusader of Centy
Crusader of Centy
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Secret of Evermore
Secret of Evermore
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Soul Blazer
Soul Blazer
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Robotrek
Robotrek
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Breath of Fire
Breath of Fire
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
The Adventures of Rad Gravity
The Adventures of Rad Gravity
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Secret of the Stars
Secret of the Stars
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Robotrek
Robotrek
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
68
Besuche
J.R.R Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings: Volume One
126
Besuche
B.O.B.
B.O.B.
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
32
Besuche
Citizens of Earth
Citizens of Earth
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
16
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Breath of Fire
Breath of Fire
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
18
Aktionen
The Adventures of Rad Gravity
The Adventures of Rad Gravity
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
6
Aktionen
Robotrek
Robotrek
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
5
Aktionen