An "All Missions" category that is identical to Any% except that time starts when selecting SCSI Domain. Any preparation can be done before as long as the first boss is not beaten.
This would get around having to do the tutorial each time. You could also do things like filling the server to gain immunity from return bugs or upgrading the Digi-Beetle before the run starts. It would make runs quite a bit less tedious since there is currently no category where you can grind beforehand.
I just realized that the Android 16 vs 1st Form Cell fight can be skipped in Any%.
The Super Saiyan Vegeta vs 2nd Form Cell fight is available off-screen at that point in the run, so if you just tap to the right you will go to that fight instead.
Looking at previous runs, it seems some people realize this and some don't so I thought I would make a note of it for anyone planning a run in the future.

Wisconsin, USA







