Kommentare
Lauf: Pokerogue
Gamergirl822 years ago

I think you meant to submit this in the any start category. Amazing run!

Lauf: Pokerogue
Gamergirl822 years ago

Ah I misspelled that. My mistake. No splicing Pokémon in starter only runs

Lauf: Pokerogue
Gamergirl822 years ago

Good run! FYI in the future we are going to request that you use milliseconds in your run. And the selection screen is going to be counted as time. However you don’t need to show your settings screen and it is not counted as time

Woodstock_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Pokerogue
Gamergirl822 years ago

Hello! We do not currently have an endless mode run on speedrun.com. However I will talk it over with my mods and get back to you. I recommend joining the discord. Also please summit the run unedited (by that I mean none sped up) thank you!

Gamergirl82 Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Palworld
Palworld
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Pokerogue
Pokerogue
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Athena Crisis
Athena Crisis
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
Pokerogue
Pokerogue
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
48
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Pokerogue
Pokerogue
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
34
Aktionen