Kommentare
California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

you submitted a run to unrestricted reluctant, even though there are no glitches that can improve it, so I did too

California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

in your run, you start and then reset immediately so that you get a short hallway. i was talking about when you hit begin a new game.

California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

Well, they can't appear in the starts of runs where the intro cutscene plays or in special starts (first new content door, first new new content door, startup after 6th collectible)

Change24 gefällt das.
California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

Can it be accessed while the door is slowly opening?

California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

We've got a discord, so ask any questions here. We'd be happy to help :) https://discord.gg/aQ4KA9YG

ggtyler gefällt das.
California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

This was my run I did yesterday. Explanation of a bunch of stuff is in the description.

California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

It's insane how different the two versions are, really. I didn't even know about any of that stuff because I played exclusively on PS4, but it kinda seems like I've been getting screwed lol. I'll look into adding separate leaderboards for the two consoles in a bit. It's also crazy that your head has collision, which I don't know if it does on PS4 because I'd never thought to try it. That's a pretty dope strategy, to headbutt his brainstem.

SovereignSays gefällt das.
California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

This is an interesting concept. I'd definitely encourage you to try to get that down. It definitely doesn't seem like you can do that on the PS4 version, which is what I used to run it on. The PC version definitely looks to be very much different than the PS4 version in a lot of ways in general. For instance on the PS4, on every operation there's a fade in that counts towards the timer, so I found a way to skip it, but it looks like here you're given the exact opposite: time to do stuff before the IGT even starts lol. This makes me think that maybe there should be separate rankings for different consoles. Also, what is the purpose of putting the camera inside Bob's head during the brain operation? I was curious about that. Great runs btw.

SovereignSays gefällt das.
Thread: Happy Wheels
California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

It's gotta be POKEMON TRAINING

Chrepuhon gefällt das.
California, USAFunnyman_Joner4 years ago

Best 2 clicks of my career

Thread: Happy Wheels
California, USAFunnyman_Joner7 years ago

do I need to save a replay? or do I not need to because it's the same name as on this site?

California, USAFunnyman_Joner8 years ago

Is there footage of it being done?

California, USAFunnyman_Joner8 years ago

Why is there a 14 capture run category with no submissions and a 15 capture run category with a bunch? What's the one capture? Is it near impossible to pull off? Why does it warrant an entirely new category?

Wipeoutjack7 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
California, USAFunnyman_Joner8 years ago

Option 3 sounds like the best solution. Mainly improving the site, adding more recent, modern games, and working with the owner to make it more like this one, with mods of specific games, categories, etc. Either that, or add a subdomain to this site, like @RWhiteGoose said.

Bogdan_mk gefällt das.
California, USAFunnyman_Joner8 years ago

I agree with die% it would be funny

California, USAFunnyman_Joner8 years ago

Hello! I'm a semi-new runner of this game, (I've submitted one run) and am having a bit of a hard time routing the category. Is there some sort of route that everyone recommends?

Funnyman_Joner Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
242
Gespielte Spiele
The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe
The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
87
Läufe
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
47
Läufe
Happy Wheels
Happy Wheels
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
41
Läufe
This Is The Only Level
This Is The Only Level
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
13
Läufe
The Henry Stickmin Collection
The Henry Stickmin Collection
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
10
Läufe
Color Switch
Color Switch
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
8
Läufe
Beat Stomper
Beat Stomper
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
7
Läufe
Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted
Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
7
Läufe