Kommentare
United StatesFunkyGroundRat1 year ago

That has happened before, I just submitted a run that was practice, wasn't good, the ending is just really funny

United StatesFunkyGroundRat1 year ago

sorry for the in between time, and the shenanigans, I was just practicing but it turned out so hilariously I felt the need to share it lol

United StatesFunkyGroundRat1 year ago

I just started a new attempt at a knife run, a KNIFE RUN, and I was matched against a pitchfork not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES! in THREE ROUNDS! the first three were all pitchforks! I need some kind of good luck charm, cause everytime I start recording, I just get worse, anybody else here been submitting runs that were meant as practice but turned out really good?

United StatesFunkyGroundRat1 year ago

been longer for me and I still can't submit it

United StatesFunkyGroundRat1 year ago

I know it says scythe and don't get mad at me for being a nerd with medieval weapons, but they are actually meaning a sickle, the scythe is a two handed reaping tool, usually for grain, with the famous huge blade that comes out at a 90 degree angle, the sickle was used for farming but by grabbing the top of the plant and slicing off the stem. what I'm actually getting at is that sickles are cool, and the category is for sickles. Also thanks for the multiple categories!

United StatesFunkyGroundRat1 year ago

Axe is my favorite, on my 31 run I got my spear grabbed by the npc and couldn’t get him to let go so I was a sitting duck, w run, you deserve the spot

WrongTypeOfHero gefällt das.
FunkyGroundRat Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
10 months ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Half Sword : Playtest
Half Sword : Playtest
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Half Sword : Playtest
Half Sword : Playtest
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
19
Besuche