Kommentare
Thread: Mana Spark
United StatesFuffalo1 year ago

So I've learned If you have the revive heart and die by getting items that reduce HP, you will be revived and put back to your default HP when you move to the next stage. I am wondering if this should be allowed in Any% runs. I personally think it should be allowed, and wanted to know what ya'll think.

United StatesFuffalo2 years ago

Nice!

Yenrab gefällt das.
Thread: Mana Spark
United StatesFuffalo2 years ago

I say either allow it or make a separate glitch category.

(Edit)

Separate categories probably makes most sense.

United StatesFuffalo2 years ago

Great run!

captainbeefeater gefällt das.
Thread: Poi
United StatesFuffalo10 years ago

A lot has changed so far, i feel 100% should be all fossils, medallions, locations, and items maybe

also i've been working on optimizing cozy canyon, message me if you're interested

Fuffalo Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
7 months ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Mana Spark
Mana Spark
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Mana Spark
Mana Spark
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
188
Besuche